Second Payments From BTCClicks

Hello everybody....
Today, I just want to inform, I got payment from BTCClicks. This is my second payments. This site is legit, trusted and simple. When I posting this, 1 bitcoin value is equal to $1,798, and I got paid about 0.00088891 BTC, it is small amount, but it's proofing they are really paid. Actually, BTCClicks allows the minimum payout is 0.0001 BTC, but I collect it first. ☺☺

This screenshot is showing my second payments from BTCClicks.
So, if you not already a member, join right now and start collecting bitcoin with me.
For more information click on banner bellow or click here.
If you want to see my first payment from BTCClicks, click here.

BTCClicks.com Banner

Tips :

  • In order to get more ads, I recommend to login BTCClicks 3 times a day.
  • For the best time, click ads between 30 minutes before server reset (00.00 GMT), then after reset You still have more ads.

No comments:

Ads

BTCClicks.com Banner