Got Paid From BTCClicks, They Paying Bitcoin

Hi everyone, on January 3, 2017 I try to cashout my balance in BTCClicks, this is my first cashout in BTCClicks. So I'm waiting, because the system says "wait until 48 hours". But, less than 24 hours, I receive my payment, not big enough, but I'm very happy my jobside has been paid. ☺

This is the proof of my payment :


So, if you wish get paid with Bitcoin, join now here or click the banner bellow. The minimum payout is only 0,0001 BTC. Everyday there is more than 15 ads, the worth each ads is up to 0,00000083 BTC. Otherwise, exchange rate Bitcoin with $ (USD) is still growing up right now. BTCClicks is legit site.

What are you waiting for, clicks here or banner bellow to join right now.


BTCClicks.com Banner

No comments:

Ads

BTCClicks.com Banner