Play Game Earn Bitcoin

New Payment From EasyHits4U

Yesterday, I got a payment from EasyHits4U.
I forgot to post the payment.
So, today I just posted. ^_^
Here my payment proof.

On EasyHits4U, in addition to getting traffic to our sites, we also get paid $ 0.3 every 1000 clicks.
Minimum payout is $ 3, via PayPal or AlertPay
Because, this site is Traffic Exchange you can get thousand clicks every day, no limits.
And also, there are 2 choice exchange ratio, 1:1 (20 second) or 2:1 (15 second)
Join now, get more traffic and also get cash

Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

2 comments:

free meta tag generator said...

Good post. I am bookmarking your blog.. This free meta tag generator tools provides the easy way of generating title and meta tags for seo onpage optimization. free meta tag generator

Serba Bisnis said...

Thank you for bookmarking.
And thank you for your information
Have a nice day

Ads

BTCClicks.com Banner