Fusion Mails

fusionmails.com
One of great GPT, I love this site.
Why, because this site make me get more referral.
Almost all PTC sites that I joined get referral from them, after I advertise my link.
Very cheap for advertisement, even You not need using Your money, just using Your Point Credits.
Other than getting points, we also get paid from click ads, view ads, and game.

And get 15% from Referral Level Commission or using Your PTP (Paid to Promote) link to get more Points.

Minimum Payout just $ 1 through Paypal, AlertPay, or LibertyReserve.
This is my first cash out

Payment ProofI recommend this site for new comers and have less funds.
But, if You have more fund, this is Your opportunity to save money.
Just click banner above to join, free and accept international members.
Thank you for joining with me, and happy to earn. ^_^


This Site Is DEAD !!!

No comments:

Ads

BTCClicks.com Banner